FAQ and Policies
Many questions, how do I's and other issues are answered in our FAQs.
WebDesigns Inc. Policies:
Customer and Account Support
you have any questions about your account please contact us
by phone (716-822-4102) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
technical support please use either call or email support
for fastest response.
Phone : 716-822-4102
email Technical Support
and Payment Matters
all billing and payment matters, please contact our billing
email billing department
make a payment, please use our online
payment form. We cannot
process credit cards over the phone, or that are emailed to
questions about our products, services, or internet communities,
please contact our sales department at 716-822-4102, or by
Email Sales Department
Front Page Info : Front page Site
Web Host Manager (WHM)
These are links to certain parts of the full CPANEL Manual listed above. If a feature you seek is not found below, check the link above for more information.
- Email Accounts — Here, you can find information about adding and managing email accounts.
- Webmail — Webmail allows you to access you email through a web browser.
- BoxTrapper — The BoxTrapper feature allows you to block unwanted email. You can learn more about how to use and configure it here.
- SpamAssassin™ — SpamAssassin allows you to block unwanted to email. You can learn more about how to use and configure SpamAssassin here.
- Forwarders — Forwarders allow you to forward incoming email from one address to another.
- Auto Responders — AutoResponders allow you to send a message in response to incoming email automatically.
- Default Address — Default addresses catch misdirected email sent to your domain.
- Mailing Lists — Mailing lists allow you to send an email message to multiple addresses by specifying a single address.
- Account Level Filtering — Account level filters allow you to create mail filters for your domain's main email account.
- Import Addresses/Forwarders — This feature lets you create multiple email accounts, or forwarders, at once by uploading a list of usernames.
- MX Entry — You can learn about adding and manging MX entries here.
The following documents describe the features located in the cPanel Databases box.
- MySQL® Databases — Databases offer a method for managing large amounts of information easily over the web. They are necessary to run many web-based applications such as bulletin boards, content management systems, and online retail shops.
- MySQL Database Wizard — cPanel can guide you through the process of setting up a MySQL database, along with the requisite accounts and privileges, step by step.
- phpMyAdmin — phpMyAdmin is a third-party tool included with cPanel, used for maniuplating MySQL databases over the Internet.
- Remote MySQL — This feature allows you to configure databases to be accessed remotely, by other web servers.
The following documents describe the features in the cPanel Logs area.
- Latest Visitors — This feature that displays information about the last 300 people to visit your site.
- AWStats — You can learn about AWStats here. This feature allows you to access web statistics processed by AWStats.
- Raw Access Logs — This feature allows you to see what content has been accessed on your website.
- Error Log — This feature displays the last 300 error encountered by your website.
- Choose Log Programs — This feature allows you to choose what statistical analysis programs you wish to use.
note, due to the constant development of these features, these
manuals may be out of date. As revised versions become available,
we will update these links.